The Top 10 Ways to GET Cancer
1. Resign yourself to the fact that it runs in your family so you will automatically get it. Not true.
2. Eat a lot of foods that contain the preservative Sodium Nitrate. It is found in hot dogs, sausages, pepperoni, cold meats and ham and is always listed on the ingredients.
3. Eat lots of foods containing hydrogenated oils (margarine and anything deep-fried), artificial sweeteners (aspartame, NutraSweet or Splenda) and artificial colours like Red #6, Yellow #3. Read the labels on foods – if you don’t know what it is, don’t eat it.
4. Eat lots of refined carbs – white flour, white sugar, white bread, sweetened breakfast cereals, white fluffy pancakes, candy bars, granola bars, cookies, crackers and sweets of all kinds.
5. Smoke – anything, especially cigarettes – there are over 4000 chemicals in cigarette tobacco – 50 of them are known cancer-causing including benzene (gas solvent), formaldehyde (embalming fluid), cadmium (found in batteries), carbon monoxide, arsenic (rat poison) and hydrogen cyanide (gas chamber gas). Sounds like self-execution to me.
6. Don’t go out in the sun and, when you do, use lots of sunscreen so that you don’t absorb any Vitamin D. Natural sunlight is a powerful prevention for cancer and the body can get all the Vitamin D it needs in only 20 minutes a week. Sunscreen also contains chemicals that you don’t want to absorb.
7. Don’t exercise – body movement keeps the lymph or waste products flowing and this is an important function of your immune system in preventing cancer.
8. Drink alcohol – It has a proven link to breast cancer as well as liver, colon, mouth, larynx and the esophagus.
9. Get regular X-rays (including dental). This also includes mammograms, MRI’s and CT Scans. The radiation accumulates in the body and can cause tumours. Ladies: try Thermography for your annual breast exams.
10. Take prescription medications – many of them have warnings about cancer including hormone replacement therapy known to cause breast and ovarian cancer, heartburn medications (stomach cancer in rats), cholesterol-lowering ones, blood pressure, topical skin creams and drugs for rheumatoid arthritis and Crohn’s disease.
Remember: These are ways to GET cancer. Cancer is a multi-billion $ “industry”. The last time we cured anything was polio back in the 50’s so, trust me when I say that it will be a long time before we find another cure for anything.